One person’s perfect day on the water may be too hot for somebody else and too cold for the next person. As a boat tour company, last-minute cancellations can be very costly. At the same time, we understand that things come up and we don’t feel it is right for you to lose your entire ticket price if you have to reschedule.
Our Cancellation Policy is simple and strict, but fair.
- We DO NOT give refunds, rather we will gladly give you credit for use another time.
- Cancellations made with 24 hours’ notice before the event will be given 100% credit for another tour.
- No shows and cancellations within 24 hours of the event are subject to the full ticket cost.
- We do not allow cancellations for less than ideal weather. If the weather is bad due to high winds, lightning, rain, storms in the area, unsafe conditions we will call you to cancel or move your reservation. Cancellations made by our staff due to weather will receive a full refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel any cruise at any time due to extreme conditions deemed unsafe but will always keep our guests informed.