Sister Bay Scenic Boat Tours & Fish Creek Scenic Boat Tours Cancellation Policy & Tips
One persons perfect day on the water may be too hot for somebody else and too cold for the next person. As a boat tour company, last minute cancellations are very costly. At the same time, we understand that things come up and we don’t feel it is right for you to lose your entire rental fee if you have to reschedule.
Our Cancellation policy is simple and strict, but fair.
- We DO NOT give refunds, rather we will gladly give you credit for use another time.
- Cancellations made with 24 hours notice before the event will be given a 100% credit for a tour another day.
- No shows and cancellations within 24 hours of the event are subject to the full reservation cost.
- We do not allow cancellations for less than ideal weather. If the weather is bad due to high winds, lightning, rain, storms in the area, unsafe conditions we will call you to cancel or move your reservation. Cancellations made by our staff due to weather will receive a full refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel any cruise at any time due to extreme conditions deemed unsafe but will always keep our guests informed.
- Arrive at least 20 minutes before scheduled departure to check in with our office attendant.
- Our convenient dock location is within walking distance of most businesses, restaurants, and hotels in the downtown area. Primary parking is offered in the lot labeled with a blue “P” icon on the Parking map below. Buses may drop off right in front of the ticket office and dock but are asked to please park in the lot labeled with a blue Bus icon as indicated on the parking map below.
- Don’t forget to bring sunglasses, sunscreen, a camera, maybe a light jacket or sweater for those cool Door County afternoons or evenings, and of course bring along any food or beverage you wish!
- There are public restrooms located across from our ticket office for our guests convenience and a small marine restroom on board the tour boat in Fish Creek. We have 2 restrooms on board the boat in Sister Bay.